Fallon & Byrne wish to recruit a part-time security guard for their city centre premises on Exchequer Street. This role will involve working in across both the retail (food hall) and hospitality (restaurant, wine bar, function room) areas of the business.
Interested candidates should:
have a PSA licence
have relevant experience in the security industry
be a good communicator
be a trustworthy individual
be very flexible – hours of work will vary and the business is open 7 days a week from 8am to 3am, depending on the day.
Boot Camp Ireland – Office Administrator Required
A company in Terenure is looking for a trustworthy, loyal and dedicated administrator who is a good communicator with fluent English, to work approximately 15 hours a week. Ideally 3 hours each day with the possibility of more hours from time to time.
This role will suit someone who is looking for some part time work on an ongoing basis and has experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint), scheduling and invoicing.
- Needs to be familiar with IT systems or at least a quick learner
- Experience with Mind Body Online booking system is a bonus!
- A knowledge of WordPress and Social Media would be a plus
- Daily Tasks/ procedures, plus ability to work on own initiative
- Report to the Director and based in Terenure village
- Ability to work on your own occassionally and reach deadlines
- The job is part time & all year round, so if you cannot work on school hols, then this is NOT for you
- Hours will be a guide of 10am to 1pm each day Monday to Friday
- Pay €13 per hour plus expenses where relevant
- Available to start immediately
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. In the cover letter, please outline your current situation, with regards work, studies or other relevant commitments.
Junior Phone Researcher – CIS Ireland
CIS Ireland are looking for a Junior Phone Researcher, with a one year contract. Please click here for all the job specifications: Job Spec – Primary Research Executive
To apply, please email Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pastry Chef – Fallon and Byrne
Fallon & Byrne wish to recruit an experienced pastry chef for their busy Exchequer Street bakery. Working alongside the Head pastry chef and team of bakers & chefs you will be producing patisserie, cakes and desserts for the food hall pre-pack range and cake counter.
Applications are now open for ESB Networks Apprentice Programme. If you know anyone interested in applying please ask them to visit https://lnkd.in/dNAwk5x
We would also like to offer any other sponsors the opportunity to advertise jobs through the club newsletter & website.