The annual celebration of all that is holy and unholy about rugby in Dublin 6w is almost upon us, with Mary’s visiting Lakelands on Saturday week (24th). The lunch is now completely sold out, with 630 sitting down to eat before the spectacle of rugby on the pitch at 15.30. (subject to confirmation)
The lunch has grown so much that we have a marquee coming, so if you are attending the lunch, please be aware of the following:
- The bar will be accepting cash only – no club cards
- There will be no parking in the club on the day (please contact the club in advance if parking is needed)
- Please leave the car at home, and respect our neighbours on Greenlea Grove and Road
- Lunch will kick off at 12pm sharp, so make sure to get down early!
- The Two Sisters will be selling gourmet burgers and hot dogs pitchside throughout the day